- UI_SelectDropDownListboxItemIndex(<sScreenName>, <sScreenElementName>, <iIndex>)
- Makes the Nth dropdown list item selected and the others unselected.
- Note: Indexing starts at 0.
- <sScreenName>: the name of the GUI screen.
- <sScreenElementName>: the name of the "DropDownListBox" screen element.
- <iIndex>: the index number of the "TextListBoxItem" list item to select starting at 0.
- Related Pages
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.