- Subtitle_Message_Handlerw(<sText>, <fTime>, <SoundPath>, <iPlayer>)
- This function is called in "Data\leveldata\multiplayer\lib\*.lua" files.
- Used to make message, with sText and Sound speech to iPlayer.
- In crates.lua:
Subtitle_Message_Handlerw(subtitleMessage, 2, "data:sound\\speech\\allships\\emperor\\STATUS_GETCRATETECH_1", iPlayer)
- <sText>: the text to display; it can be either a quoted string or the index of a localised string.
- <fTime>: in seconds.
- <SoundPath>: The way to the speech to play.
- <iPlayer>: The index of player can see this message.
- Related Pages
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.