- Player_GetShipsByType (<iPlayerIndex>, <sShipType>)
- Creates a runtime SobGroup with only the ships of <sShipType> from <iPlayerIndex>. Returns only awake ships (ie not docked or in hyperspace).
sg_temp = Player_GetShipsByType (0, "hgn_interceptor")
number_of_interceptors = SobGroup_Count(Player_GetShipsByType (0, "hgn_interceptor"))
- <iPlayerIndex>: the index number of the player.
- <sShipType>: the type of ship.
- It is the same function as Player_FillShipsByType except that it returns a runtime group. It is more convenient for issuing a complex query on a player's fleet (see second example). -SunTzu
- Related Pages