- HW2_SubTitleEvent(<iActor>, <sText>, <fTime>)
- This function must be called from within an event table. It displays at the left top of the screen an actor's image along with the specified text or pre-defined string. Use SubtitleAdd to call a similar function from a normal chunk (outside a table event).
- Note: this function is defined in "data\scripts\scar\scar_util.lua".
HW2_SubTitleEvent(Actor_FleetCommand, "I am fleet Command", 5)
HW2_SubTitleEvent(Actor_FleetIntel, "$40530", 5)
- <iActor>: the index number of the actor; it corresponds to the iThemeNumber used in addTheme.
- Note: you can use the following variables in place of the actor's index number:
- <sText>: the text you want to be displayed; it can be a quoted string or the index of a localised string.
- <fTime>: the length of time (in seconds) before the text disappears.
- Related Pages