- HW2_LocationCardEvent(<sText>, <fTime>)
- This function must be called from within an event table. It displays a text at the bottom of the screen with <sText> for <fTime>. Use LocationCard for an equivalent function called from a normal chunk (outside an event table).
- Note: this function is defined in "data\scripts\scar\scar_util.lua".
HW2_LocationCardEvent( "Tanis Base - Great Wastelands", 5 )
- <sText>: the text to display; it can be either a quoted string or the index of a localised string.
- <fTime>: the length of time (in seconds) before the text disappears.
- Related Pages